Friday, February 26, 2016

Teamwork

Teamwork

You're so capable our company needs more people like you dude. Come could you help me with one more favor?

I'm pretty packed.

Look at this chart - it's not adding up when I look at the data. You like challenges like this don't you?

I could look at it but I wouldn't be able to do analysis for another three weeks.

I'd really do it myself but you know I've got family commitment and my wife will kill me if I'm not home early to take care of the older boy.

I've had enough. Get it done yourself. Screw your family. Screw your children. Just because you made the lifestyle choice to have family doesn't give you the moral right to push your work to me. When the ladies have kids they take a pay cut to make time - what makes you think you can get away with keeping your salary and getting someone else to do your job? Don't try to push your supposed "family values" on me I don't buy it.

Calm down man all I'm asking for is a little of your expertise! I understand you're stressed alright I'll take it off your hands and not burden you. Sorry if I pushed you man - can I get you coffee as an apology?

Leave. Me. Alone.

Alright I'll leave I'll leave! Just tell me if there's anything I can do for you -

...

What got into you man. We're such a great team.

No comments: