Monday, June 20, 2016

Psychedelic punctuation

I'm just a collection. of punctuation,
Loosely tied, together my life looking, like a sentence;
I look, like I'm all words meaning, and imagination
But really, I'm deep in commas in quasi random motion.
Don't look, at the words they are the beginning, of the notion
Don't nod, at my pretentious, enunciation;
Don't look, into the lines like grooves in the sky ,
Go on sink deeper into the ocean of your mind.

Gargle gargle spit, split split shuffle
I'm a cup of commas, I'm a question marking deck
Rumble tumble kiss, skip skip mumble
I'm a train of broken thoughts crashing down the tracks
Come come come come come with me
Let's hold hands and pretend we're the flock and the flack
Run run run run run with me
Let's live in the rim the rom and the ram

Period. Period. Period. Period.
History doesn't lie between cracks men do that.
Period. Period. Exclamation, Period!
The line on the dot oh what's that?

Full stop.
Full stop.
Full stop.
Full stop.
Full stop.
Full stop.
Full stop.
Full stop.

No comments: