Saturday, November 13, 2004

Don't ask me out for horror shows. I'd tell you it's not my type of movies, but it's really because I get very scared. And shouting in curling up in the cinema seat is really too uncool. Even when I know something's just about to happen, that the guy's going to come up from behind, I still get a terrible shock when he does. As much as I would cry even when I know they're just using those very emotive words together to make me feel like that. But I'm just like that. And I laugh very loud in funny shows. Maybe it's because I have nobody to cry for, nobody to laugh for in life, that I'd pour out to a screen. Yet I have a problem with recycled jokes. If I've already heard it five years ago, it's just not funny anymore. Mayhaps, this, is where the problem lies. If I had known love five years ago, it's probably not going to be easy to make me laugh again. But if you're out there trying, remember also that I laugh very loud. Yeah, I'm just like that.

No comments: