Monday, July 16, 2007

average joe

yo yo horny joe
bend your waist n touch your toes
yo yo fucker jane
get ur strapon get in game

here we sing our happy song
morning loud and evening strong
hey hey i wanna play
here comes jimmy jack and james
no no i want my turn
on the butt'n let me paint
oh oh we're running high into my blue V paradise
say say who lost her way? let me come over don't be shy
put ya hand onto my steering
work it good into my gearing
here here we're getting started
hop on 'n ride; i love those thighs!

yes yes we're coming fast
onto the highway make it last!
forget the siren skip the toll,
relax and do as you are told
check ya belts we'll play it safe -
duncha wanna ride again?
come baby on ya face
i see that eager smile at me
i know u wannit say u wannit
here we go!

yo yo average joe
bend your knees and fold your legs
didya hear what i just said?
whats with that smirk what's in ya head?
oh.

No comments: