Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hotel California

So I called up Zuckerberg
"Please show me my rights."
He said, "We haven't had that spirit here since two thousand and nine."
And still those voices are calling from far away
Wake you up in the middle of the night
To see your status say

Welcome to the great Facebook Empire
Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face
Plenty of data at the FB platform tier
Any time of year (Any time of year)
You can find it here

Mirrors on the ceiling
The pink champagne on ice
And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our mobile device"
And there Analytica
Harvesting at the feast
They grab it with their API's
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
"Relax," said the night man
"We are programmed to receive
You can check-out any time you like
But you can never leave!"

No comments: